Title: SAP Project Manager
Location: within Continental US Remote
Green card required
- Project Manager will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement SAP solutions.
- Manage a large SAP implementation/upgrade project or several smaller SAP projects simultaneously
- Manage the financials for the project
- Work closely with SAP architects, technical teams, functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high quality deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the SAP project, project methodology, technology and functionality
- Use SAP experience to develop accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines
- Ensure client satisfaction targets are achieved
- Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behaviors and motivate the team to the highest levels of performance and ensure that team resources have the best conditions to perform successfully
- Exercise required controls and propose improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans, for all aspects of the assignment.
- 10+ years of successful experience with SAP implementation projects
Minimum of 5 years of SAP Program/Project Management experience
- Deep experience in at least two SAP IS-U and/or Utility projects as Project Manager
- Should have managed at least 4 full life cycle projects
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solution to client and stakeholders
- Possess influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level- externally and internally, formally and informally, inspiring confidence and respect for both the functions represented and as an individual and you can build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong experience in the SAP ASAP Methodology as well as excellent presentation skills.
Signature Consultants is seeking a SQL DBA (Hybrid Onsite 2 days per week) for an opportunity with a client located in Houston, TX and Chicago, IL. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate who is familiar with migrating and tuning databases.
Manage SQLServer databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
Experience with SQL Server 2012, 2016, 2019 is required
Hands-on experience with SQL Replication
Advanced knowledge of SSIS
Intermediate+ knowledge of SSRS
Expert knowledge of T-SQL/Stored Procedures
Experience with messaging is a requirement, experience may be with any messaging technology
MQ Messaging a plus
IBM Interface Bus (IIB) experience a plus
IBM Infosphere for data replication a plus