JOB Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Our client has a rich history of providing life-saving treatment in Client, our client serves as an anchor in the Client Medical District, offering Client highest level of care to promote successful medical outcomes for patients.
• Provides technical lead and subject matter expertise in hospital systems programming support.
• Converts business requirements into program specifications.
• Analyzes impact of proposed solutions on business applications.
• Develops, implements, and maintains application systems and programs.
• Ensures satisfactory functioning through testing, analysis of results, and correction of deficiencies according to business requirements.
• Provides application assistance to support, technical, and operation areas.
• Equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer information systems, computer programming or field related to the position.
• Six (6) years of progressively responsible experience as an applications or systems programmer/ analyst.
Certain positions may require certification in specific information systems technology programs.
Additional and/or Preferred Position Requirements
• Practical knowledge of Health Level 7 protocols and programming methods.
• Experience with enterprise interface platforms such as Cloverleaf.
• Practical knowledge of Structure Query Language (SQL) standards, data modeling and programming methods.
• Experience coordinating efforts of multi-discipline teams.