JOB Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Min 5 years of experience, served as a liaison between the Business community and Customer IT Teams (i.e., Architecture, Project Delivery, Application Sustain, etc.).
• Strong experience as a Data Analyst in analyzing raw data, and as a Business Analyst in requirements gathering, understanding technology, and any project management experience with PMP are a huge plus.
• Enhancements are needed to allow back and forth communication between TMHP and SASO to relay corrected or updated member eligibility and enrollment data.
• Full time remote work and required to reside
• Interviews will be conducted through Microsoft Teams
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
Years Required/Preferred Experience
8 Required Requirements Gathering and Testing of Web Based Application