JOB Type: W2
Duration: 12 Months
Writing agile user stories and acceptance criteria
• Decomposing large features into smaller user stories
• Maintaining a team backlog
• Facilitating discussions on requirements and extracting requirements from the business and IT teams
• Experience with business process modeling
Supports both business analysis and quality assurance initiatives by capturing and understanding
business requirements, and by identifying test cases and testing the requirements.
• Assess systems or processes for defects, gaps, or potential areas for improvement. Assist decision-
makers in gathering information in order to make informed decisions.
• Work with the business to analyze perceived business problems and/or opportunities in order to
assess business needs and determine requirements.
• Participate and collaborate in an Agile team environment. Understand the overall business flows by
working with subject matter experts (SMEs) and business teams.
• Determine appropriate sizing of user stories and break down larger stories as needed. Determine
detailed acceptance criteria for final validation upon work completion.
• Work with Product Owner to identify and understand proposed user activities or business process
flow and create user stories for activities within the project.
• Produce detailed, accurate and effective documentation using appropriate tools and techniques
• Identify, write, and execute test cases from the requirements and/or acceptance criteria, work with
the Developers on bugs and issues.
• Create and manage test plans, which includes working with SME’s, Application Development, and
Project Management to ensure that test plans are completed timely. Review testing outcomes to
ensure performance of technology meets expectations.
• Regularly monitor risks and make recommendations for resolution. Ensure compliance with internal
guidelines. Mitigate risks related to analysis and quality of the assigned project or product being
• Serve as a business and quality analyst expert by guiding and mentoring other analysts. Participate in
new hire on boarding activities which may include training on systems or business and quality analysis
• Recommend and/or design multiple solutions and any relevant technical processes to solve business