JOB Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
As an SAP Convergent Invoicing / FICA Analyst you will design, implement, and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. You will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design, and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
Primary responsibilities may include: Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
Be part of the project delivery team, leading and support implementation CI/FICA modules on S/4 HANA 1909 Customer Management Responsible to create design documents and test scripts.
Provide technical expertise in discussions with client business during blueprint phase to gather requirements, solution/design sign off, a demo of the configured solution, final UAT sign off.
Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration Participate and lead SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment, and technical architecture.
Collaborate with an extended team of functional and technical team members.
• Minimum 10+ years of IT and business work experience with broad exposure to various technical environments and business segments 5+ years of SAP BRIM/ CI and FICA experience.
• At least 2 full lifecycle implementations.
• Demonstrate an overall understanding of FI-CA functionality
• Detailed configuration experience in many of the following FI-CA components: Payments using credit Card Account Determination Refunds Billing in CI Bill presentment using Open Text is preferred
• Experience with Subscription Billing business processes for software products and services Technical experience in BITs/ CITs Configuration and Billing Integration Knowledge of security role design in SD/Billing will be plus.
• Must be experienced in BITs upload in CI/FICA.
• Knowledge of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes Demonstrated ability to balance competing requirements and interests,
• Keep focused on top priorities and find ways to achieve win-win or obtain acceptance/consensus for the best compromise Problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Exhibits accountability and accepts responsibility and consequences for work performance and conduct Consistently displays initiative and acts to inspire, coach employees Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results-oriented Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Should be flexible in terms of supporting activities as per project timings Experience in solution design and configuration of BRIM.